The types of information collected may depend upon the services or products provided. Information collected may include, but is not limited to:
• Driver's License Numbers;
• Social Security Numbers:
• Phone Numbers;
• Property and Mailing Address(es);
• Account Numbers, including bank accounts and mortgage accounts;
• Credit Card Numbers.
This nonpublic, personal information may be collected from a variety of sources including, but not limited to:
• Information on loan applications;
• Information from our files, or other files regarding business transactions;
• Information from consumer reporting agencies;
• Information from real estate agents;
• Information from lenders.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may need to share personal information in the process of handling and completing a transaction and maintaining customer accounts. This information may be disclosed to both affiliated and non-affiliated companies that perform services on behalf of the Company, as permitted by law. These companies include:
• Title abstractors;
• Legal counsel;
• Contract closers;
• Survey companies;
• Real estate lien holders;
• Other third parties used by the Company.
The Company may also disclose personal information when necessary to comply with the law; protect the safety of consumers, employees, or property; and/or to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders, or the legal process.
The Company restricts the sharing of personal information to employees and staff that need the information to provide services required to process a transaction. Physical, electronic, and process safeguards are in place to protect personal information and to comply with regulations and industry standards.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed
Office Manager, 4532 W. Napoleon Ave., Suite 201, Metairie, LA 70001, phone number 504-585-1510 or via email: email@example.com